Tuesday, August 28, 2012

La Vida de Colombia!

Just Another Day....  

In Paradise!


Pereira, Colombia


So, I finished my 18 hour flight (counting layovers) and arrived in Pereira around 8 p.m.  Exhausted, having spent the prior evening packing for a life in South America and canceling all sleep. When I was looking for someone from the school, I was looking for an adult with a sign.  I didn't see anyone, so I had a momentary panic thinking how in the world am I going to figure out where to go????

No worries. A 12 year old was the one meeting me. Ha! His mom had sent him while she was waiting for us in the car. Phew!  So they take me to the home of the school's owner, who is currently in Canada finishing a summer camp.  This is the home...
Inside the main living room.
My dream courtyard!!! Seriously!
I'm in HEAVEN!!!!!!


The swimming pool.

The courtyard.
My view from the room I stayed in.

The backyard view.
I stayed here for one week.  One of the most amazing homes I've ever been in. When I build my own home one day, it will most definitely include a hammock in a courtyard.


No comments:

Post a Comment