Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Some Nights... We Are Young!

FUN.

For me, it's dancing with other great, free-spirited dancers.  And on the final day of our two week training I had a night filled with fun.
Co-workers and I on a party Chiva. A bus that plays loud music with a dance floor.


Great friend & neighbor, Lilly.
Unfortunately, the day did not start out so fun.  At 3 a.m. I woke up with horrible diarrhea and vomit.  Yep, its gross but legit. It was so bad there was no way I could go anywhere. So, I basically camped out in the bathroom, hoping it would cease. I think it only stopped around 11 because I didn't touch any food.  I desperately wanted to go on the Chiva so I made myself go to school for the rest of the day. When I got there and they realized how sick I was they called the paramedics.  I thought it was a bit much, but I guess here paramedics are more like the old days where doctors went to your home.  So they gave me a shot and after that I felt a ton better.  YES!!! I was able to dance on the chiva. Not long, but enough to be satisfied with the experience.
The other newbie, Johanna.
The amazing Maria Teresa.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word! What was it that you had? Your body getting used to the new food? There is nothing I hate more than feeling like that.

    ReplyDelete