Thursday, August 30, 2012

Liceo Taller San Miguel

My School...

I LOVE my school!  Yes, its only been two weeks so its bound to be wonderful.  But seriously, look at this!
The Hallways
The school is located on a beautifully protected nature reserve and one of the best things about the school is their dedication to utilizing the natural resources in a way that doesn't invade the environment.
Art Classroom
There are gorgeous plants and flowers all along the hallways.  You can never complain that the workplace is dull and grey!
View from the library of the cafeteria and primary school.
The cafeteria is AMAZING!!!  Everyday they serve two meals, a morning "snack," which I call breakfast and lunch.  The breakfast is huge.  I usually eat a plate of fresh fruit. YUMMM!  The cafeteria workers are wonderful!  They know what I like and don't like and make sure to give me extra of the yummies and none of the yuckies. 
Seriously.  I mean a giant chess board too!  Its just like Hogwarts!
Can't wait to watch BB games here!

1 comment:

  1. This place doesn't even look real! And I actually said, "Like Ron in Harry Potter!" :)

    ReplyDelete