Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Hot Springs in Colombia's Coffee Region

Hot Springs in San Vincente


One of my favorite places to relax.

The best part of living in Pereira, is traveling to the nearby towns.  San Vincente isn't a town, it is a health spa on the top of a mountain surrounded by the jungle.  In short, for me, Heaven.
  I love going to Hot springs. For me, its pure bliss. The hot springs in San Vincente are especially my favorite because of their rustic surroundings and remoteness. I love being in nature. My dream home is far away from civilization. I also am quite fond of the reasonably low cost of staying in a cabin and the spa benefits.


  I stayed for a weekend and had two full body massages, a mud bath, and an exfoliation massage in mountain sand for 220,000 Colombian pesos, which is about $120.00 U.S..  It also includes transportation and two meals.                      AWESOME!!!
View on the Way.

Colombian mountain range.
View from my room at the resort.
You can swim until midnight!




No comments:

Post a Comment